Putting this out there.. for myself mostly ha ha... cause as you will soon see, I may need all the help remembering things that I can get! hee!
1. First up.. blog... woweeeee, good start huh!?
2. Next, scrapbook.. project deadline today that I need to finish up.
3. Try on clothes I bought last night.. see if I was temporarily insane and need to return any.. happens sometimes, I think things look good in the store.. only to try them on at home and go "what the heck was I thinking?"
4. Set aside cardigan that I know I will keep, not in the closet where you might think, but in the bag to go back to the store.. they didn't take the security tag off... lovely.
5. Clean. This will happen ONLY if I have time.. so not very likely! ha!
6. Get ready.. get Harley ready, head to town for groceries.. and to ummmm.. hit the mall again so I can go pick up my purse... where I ummmmmm left it in a change room. heeee!
7. OK.. maybe I should go back a few steps and make myself a mental note to NOT forget anything anywhere today.
8. Look for stocking stuffers for James.. we bought a new TV for us this year for Christmas... so stockings is where it is at! hee! I really wanted to get him this.. but I can't find it now! :(
9. Go to Starbucks. Of course.
10. Get groceries.. our pantry is painfully empty at the moment! -40 weather will do that to ya I suppose though! ha ha!
11. Go to rink for Laine's Christmas skating party.
12. Sit on couch and do nothing after the kids are in bed. heeee!
OK.. so it isn't thaaaaat bad. But oh how I wish I could stay in and do crafty relaxing stuff all day long! Thankfully we have leftover Chinese for supper! lol
Ohhhhhh forgot one..
13. Go to post office to pick up parcels. I knooooow I am going to forget to do that.
I can't wait until all my Christmas shopping and grocery getting is done and we can sit down and actually enjoy the holidays.. ya know, no matter how much of a headstart I think I have... I am always running around, doing last minute things.. every single year! I think I might be programmed that way! ha!
OK.. better get a move on! Here is a quick layout share first though.. went up in the Garden yesterday. :)
I love love LOVE those deer! Definitely a new fave!
Scrap time!! I will get everything done.. I WILL! hee! Later! :)